4.7

First off, I love my NEATO robot vacuum.Sent my vacuum for out of warranty repair to FUNAI.

After 2 months it was returned to me still broken. Repair notes did not mention the actual issue I had with the vacuum. It appears they just did a clean and refresh of the unit. Trying to communicate with FUNAI is like trying to pull teeth from an alligator !

Their phone system is horrible - even when they rarely answer or return calls. Broken vacuum and out $60 I contacted NEATO and they are trying to assist me with this issue.

I am thankful for that.They have been quite helpful with assisting me in my struggle with FUNAI.

Review about: Funai Service Vacuum Cleaner Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Funai Service?

Comments

Allstate Motor Club - The worst with helping the customer Allstate Motor Club "My tahoe broke down 9-9 around 3 in the afternoon I'm thinking no biggie I pay for towing once a month.. I called in and got the lady to set..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more